Personal Demons, Tor Teen/Macmillan, September 14, 2010*
Original Sin, Tor Teen/Macmillan, July 2011
Hell Bent, Tor Teen/Macmillan, May 2012
*They said I should call my self a "cusp" writer. What really happened is The Elevensies found me wandering lost and alone in the publishing desert and took me in. =)
Frannie Cavanaugh is a good Catholic girl with a bit of a wicked streak. She's spent years keeping everyone at a distance—even her closest friends—and it seems her senior year will be more of the same...until Luc Cain enrolls in her class. No one knows where he came from, but Frannie can't seem to stay away from him. What she doesn't know is that Luc works in Acquisitions—for Hell—and she possesses a unique skill set that has the king of Hell tingling with anticipation. All Luc has to do is get her to sin, and he’s as tempting as they come. Frannie doesn’t stand a chance.
Unfortunately for Luc, Heaven has other plans, and the angel, Gabe, is going to do whatever it takes to make sure that Luc doesn’t get what he came for. And it isn't long before they find themselves fighting for more than just her soul.
But if Luc fails, there will be Hell to pay…for all of them.
Facebook: Lisa Desrochers
What made you become a writer?
My daughter reads constantly so I decided to write her a book for her birthday last year. From there I caught the bug and haven’t been able to stop writing since. Personal Demons is my third novel.
At the moment, I can't stop thinking about Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins, Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, Cracked Up To Be by Courtney Summers, Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and Fire by Kristin Cashore.
I also love anything by JRR Tolkien, Melissa Marr, Sarah Dessen, Elizabeth Scott and Laurie Halse Anderson
Morning person or night owl?
Morning? What’s that?
PC or Mac?
What did you have for dinner today?
Quick! Share 11 random things about yourself.
1. I could live forever on Skittles and Dr. Pepper.
2. I totally love my life.
3. I’m secretly in love with Orlando Bloom. (shhh)
4. I drive way too fast. (again—shhhh)
5. I play music way too loud when I’m driving way too fast.
6. My Muse is a wannabe rock star. (And he looks like Orlando Bloom—go figure.)
7. So am I. (But I don’t look like Orlando Bloom.)
8. My favorite bands, to which I frequently write, are The Fray, Nickelback, Saving Abel, Three Days Grace and Incubus.
9. I grew up all over the country, so refuse to move as an adult.
10. But I travel—a lot. (mostly for business)
11. I am sooo not ready for this book to be out in September. So much to do before then. O_O